- Mental Health and illness wellness management and support
- Substance Use and Abuse Brief Intervention, treatment & Relapse Prevention Planning
- Case Management and After-Treatment Support
Using Motivational Brief Intervention, and CRA-plus voucher outpatient therapy.
Community Reinforcement Approach Plus Vouchers (Alcohol, Cocaine, Opioids) Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA) Plus Vouchers treatment model and approach that is usually an intensive 24-week outpatient therapy for treating people addicted to cocaine and alcohol. It is known to have been used for other mental health issues with varying degrees of success.
Especially in the areas of:-
- Behavioural change, life skills and adaptive coping techniques for stress management
- Mental Wellness: mindfulness development and re-enforcement.
While using REBT, CBT, and ACT therapy for: